'Ask A Shrink' mental-health videos!

I'm a Licensed Therapist with major insight & no judgement. Check out my weekly 'Ask A Shrink' mental-health videos at YouTube.com/Brad Shore

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Palin Makes Griffin's Show An Even Bigger Hit!

KATHY GRIFFIN WANTS A TONY OPENING X390 (GETTY) | ADVOCATE.COM
 After Sarah Palin called Kathy Griffin a "50-year-old has-been," the comedian was forced to add two performances to her Broadway show to accommodate ticket sales, according to Broadway World.

Earlier this week Palin called Griffin, a frequent critic of the former Alaska governor's family, a "50-year-old adult bully and a has-been" following reports that Griffin will play a Palin-like character on Glee.

In the interview with Broadway World, Griffin, a longtime ally to the gay community, says, "I seriously added two shows after she made that comment. I had to ... It was so fantastic: my Twitter blew up and my e-mail, too, with messages from all my friends." She goes on to say about Palin's remarks, "It's just a gift to have her say that. It's a gift from Wasilla to me."
Kathy Griffin Wants a Tony opens at New York's Belasco Theatre.

http://www.advocate.com/News/Daily_News/2011/03/10/Palin_Made_Griffins_Show_A_Bigger_Hit/

No comments: